- The library is the nerve centre of an institution. In order to get the best out of it, the students should keep in mind the following:
- Library is open on School working days from 8.00 am to 9.00 am and 12.45 pm to 2.00 pm.
- For ready reference each class has a Class Library.
- Books to be returned within 7 days. Rs.1/- per day will be levied as fine.
- Loss of book will be replaced by the student or cost of the book to be deposited.
- Rs.25/- will be charged to re-issue a Library Card.
- Library Card to be deposited at the time of clearance or Rs.25/- to be deposited.
The school café serves hygienically prepared and nutritionally balance food.
All school books, stationery area available at the school books counter at the beginning of the academic year during prescribed dates and timings.
School Uniform / Uniform Counter
- Uniform are available at the uniform counter at the beginning of the academic year and also at the beginning of winter season during prescribed dates and timings.
- During remaining days, uniform counter will be open only on Tuesday & Thursday from 9.30 am to 4.00pm.
- Buses are provided for commuting and trips organized by the school. Students who use the school bus should follow the instructions stated below:-
- Report at the schedules stop 5 minutes before the exact time of the arrival of the bus. Buses will not wait for the late comers.
- Students should board the bus (route) allotted.
- If a student wants to get down at a different bus stop he/she should submit a request signed by the parent to the Principal / Transport Incharge and obtain special permission for the same.
- Students are expected to maintain discipline in the bus, not to get down from the bus for buying flowers, toffies etc. Students should get down from the bus only when their stop arrives.
- No parent should board the bus. In case they need to discuss any issue, Transport Incharge / Admin office of the school to be approached.
- In order to avail / discontinue / change of the route, the parent should give a written application to the Principal one month in advance.
- One month prior notice to be given to discontinue the bus facility or one month fee to be deposited in lieu thereof.
- If the student has availed transport for few days in a month the transport fee for the entire month is payable.
In case of emergency the students are allowed to use the school telephone at the school reception by taking class teacher’s due permission.
Short Messaging Service (SMS)
In order to expedite information SMS facility has been activated in our school.
CCTVs are fitted in Class Rooms, common areas and gates for security purpose.
Cricket, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Table Tennis, Skating and Taekwondo.
- School provides Interactive Classrooms (Smart Classes) from Pre. Nursery to Class XII.
- Fully air-conditioned Pre-primary classes.
Well equipped Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and Computer Labs.
Spacious, well-equipped and fully air-conditioned auditorium.
The Guidance and Counselling cell is based on the following assumptions:
- Every child is important, unique and has inherent talent.
- There are individual differences
- Excellence is possible
- Environment provides innumerable opportunities
- There should be a logical approach
Individual Counseling :
Students facing problems in studies, relationships, violence, adjustment and other behavioural problems.
Group Councelling : In the form of structured life skills.
Sessions / talks by experts on personality enhancement and choice of careers after Class XII.
Inclusive Education (IE)
The school has an inclusive education setup with Smart Edu Skills which aims to provide equal opportunities of learning to all the students and believes in the philosophy that every child can learn.
- The purpose is to provide a complete spectrum of services related to child care under one roof.
- Inclusive Education team conducts Assessment, Plans Individualized, Interventions, provided occupation and speech therapy and facilities remedial teaching for children with Special Educational Needs.