The library is the nerve centre of a school. In order to get the best out of it, the students should keep in mind the following:
- Students are expected to maintain absolute silence in the library.
- Library is open on all working days from 8.00 am to 9.00 am and 12.30 noon to 2.00 pm.
- For ready reference each class has a Class Library.
- Books borrowed should be returned within 7 days. After 7 days, Rs. 5/- per day will be levied as fine.
- Loss of book will have to be replaced by the student or cost of the book will be deposited along with the fine fined.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books in the library.